Terms and Conditions & Terms of Service
1. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated on 1 June 2022.
- “Sender” shall mean the Service User who uses this Delivery Service.
- “Ninja” shall mean the Service Provider who provides the Delivery Services to the Service User.
- “Ninja’s Online System” shall refer to online software provided by Ninja for the purpose of Delivery Service.
- “Recipient” shall mean the end receiver who receives the parcel through the Delivery Service provided by the Service Provider.
- “Driver” shall mean the Service Provider’s personnel and/or driver who does pick up and or/drop off parcels.
- “Parties” shall refer to both the Service User/Sender and Service Provider.
- “Delivery Service” means the delivery or logistics services provided by Service Provider to Service User, including but not limited to customs clearance, importation procedures, preparation and/or execution of any required paperwork for the purpose of this Terms and Conditions.
- “Cash On Delivery Service” means the collection of cash payment on behalf of the Service User by the Service Provider during the delivery service.
- “ePOD” means electronic proof of delivery.
- “Working Day” means each and every day in a calendar week, except for Sunday, and statutory public holidays in Singapore, where it means each and every day in a calendar week, exempts for Saturday and Sunday, and statutory public holidays, unless the Parties agree otherwise.
- “Ninja Pack” means a prepaid polymailer entitling the holder to one (1) time use of Ninja’s delivery service and designated as such.
- “Delivery Working Hours” shall mean 9am to 10pm.
Shipping with Ninja Packs : Terms and Conditions
Ninja reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the Sender shall be bound to observe and comply with such terms and conditions prevailing from time to time.
1. Provision of Services / Agreed Terms (the “Services”)
- Standard: within 3 working days with no specific time-slot (For Standard delivery, Ninja shall deliver the parcel within 3 working days from the day of pick up anytime between the Delivery Working Hours)
- Ninja Packs sold are non-refundable, regardless of the size of the Pack and the size of the bundle. Please refer to our terms of service for further information.
- All Ninja Packs have a 12 month validity once sold. There will be strictly no exchanges or refunds once packs are sold.
2. Cash On Delivery Service
(Only applicable to Sender who opt-in for this Service)
- In the event the Sender makes a request for Ninja to collect cash payment from the Recipient during the Delivery Service process, the Sender shall contact the Ninja’s local Sales Team in advance to ensure proper billing and remittance details have been provided to set up for said Service. Parties agree that it shall be the responsibility of the Sender to:
- Enter all relevant information relating to the amount to be collected from the Recipient in Ninja’s Online System, which the Sender shall have access to; and
- To check that the information referred to in Clause 2.a.i. has been accurately entered into Ninja’s Online System pursuant to such input.
- Parties agree that Ninja may reject any request to collect cash payment from the Recipient at its reasonable discretion should the Sender provide insufficient or incomplete information.
- Parties agree that in consideration for Ninja collecting cash payment from the Recipient on behalf of the Sender, Ninja shall charge and the Sender shall pay, on a per collection basis, the greater of:
- SGD$1.00 per Cash on Delivery Service; or
- 3% of each cash payment collected (the “Cash on Delivery Fee”)
- Payment for the Cash on Delivery Service shall be made on a monthly basis i.e. every first week of the calendar month (“COD Payment Date”), Ninja shall:
- provide a schedule detailing the respective amount of cash payments collected from the Recipient during the preceding period as well as the aggregate total of cash payments collected during that period; and
- pay the Sender the aggregate total of the Cash on Delivery Fees and delivery fees for the preceding period within 15 calendar days.
- For avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything in this Terms and Conditions to the contrary, “preceding period” shall mean the time period elapsed from the last COD Payment Date.
- In the event that there are any disputes in the amount provided in the COD payment schedule, the Sender shall within 7 calendar days confirm or dispute the amounts provided in such COD payment schedule and Ninja shall make the necessary adjustment in the following COD payment schedule. If the Sender fails to provide any reply in 7 working days, Parties agree that the amounts provided in such COD payment schedule shall be deemed accurate and final.
- Parties agree that Ninja shall remit the Cash on Delivery Fee via bank transfer to the Sender’s designated account and Ninja shall be deemed to have successfully satisfied its obligations.
- The Sender hereby warrants that the bank account details provided and/or any instruction on funds transfer made by Ninja does not involve or facilitates any Anti-Bribery, Anti-Money laundering and Countering Financial of Terrorism or criminal activities and is in compliant with all applicable requirements and regulations as set out in the MAS Act (“the Rules”). In the event that the Client refuse or do not provide the necessary information and documents requested or if Ninja is unable to verify the necessary matters as mandated by the Rules, Ninja reserve the right to terminate and or suspend this Delivery Service with immediate effect, upon written notice to the .
- The Sender agrees to indemnify and hold Ninja harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgements, including legal fees and costs, that may arise due to or as a result of the provisions in Clauses 2(g) and 2(h) by the Sender pursuant to this Delivery Service.
3. Ninja Pack Polymailer Specifications
- It shall be the the Sender’s responsibility to ensure that each parcel does not contain any incompatible and/or prohibited item (section below) as well as making sure each parcel is compliant with our packaging guidelines.
- For your goods to be delivered with a Ninja Pack, these will need to strictly fit in the original Ninja Pack itself. Any good that is stretched beyond the Ninja Pack's size, or any other misuse of Ninja Pack (such as pasting the Ninja Pack on another polymailer, on a carton box, etc.) will automatically lead to a Return to Shipper, without any kind of compensation from Ninja (refund, replacement Ninja Pack, etc.).
- Failing which, Ninja hereby reserve the right to reject and/or decline to deliver the parcel and Ninja shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the parcel.
4. Packaging guidelines
It is the shipper's responsibility to pack goods meant to be shipped with Ninja Pack according to the guidelines below in order to maintain the condition of the items throughout the delivery process.
- Internal packaging
Package should be packed tightly and snugly. If not, please fill up the empty space in between (with paper, packing foam, etc.).
Wraps ceramics, glass and other fragile items in protective materials (e.g. bubble wrap.).
- Empty areas
All packaging must be tight and snug. If not, please fill with filling materials (e.g. styrofoam ball.).
- Transport handling
Parcel should be able to withstand normal impact of transport handling. For parcel with sensitive exteriors (e.g. gift boxes), ensure they are shrink or bubble-wrapped and packed in a cardboard box.
- Fragile items
All fragile items must be labelled with a fragile sticker.
All fragile items must be wrapped securely with bubble wrap and placed in a box before being placed in a Ninja Pack.
Ensure all pieces of clothing are neatly folded and packed to minimise crumpling or wrinkling during the delivery process.
- Address label
Ensure that the exterior or packaging does not have any old address or tracking labels.
- Tracking label
Each parcel must have a unique tracking label.
- Electronic devices
Ensure that all electronic devices are powered off, and batteries should be removed from devices if possible.
- Bottles and liquids
When sending liquor, wine or any other bottled items, please place all bottles containing liquids in plastic bags to prevent spillage.
Additional markings and/or labels may be applied to the outer packaging during the delivery process. Items not appropriately packed/labelled may be subjected to either : (I) Relabelling / repackaging by Ninja Van staff at the shipper's cost, (II) Rejection and subsequent return to sender (RTS) for repackaging.
5. Delivery Attempts
- In the event a delivery attempt is unsuccessful due to the unavailability of the Recipient at the designated address, the Recipient will receive an email notice in relation to the failed delivery attempts. Ninja shall perform a 2nd and 3rd attempt to deliver said parcel. Pursuant to the 3rd failed attempt, Ninja shall return said parcel to the Sender and shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligations and shall be fully entitled to the delivery fee for said parcel.
6. Sender’s Obligations
- It is the Sender’s responsibilities to ensure that the name, address and telephone number of both the Sender and Recipient are clearly and accurately stated on the Ninja Pack or accurately populated in Ninja’s Online System.
- The Sender shall ensure that the Ninja Pack posted at any of the Ninja’s Drop off Points complies with the terms and conditions herein.
- The Sender shall proceed to drop off within 30 days after order creation. Any Pack dropped off after this period will be rejected.
- Ninja shall not proceed with any delivery if the order for the Ninja Pack is not created or captured on the Ninja Dashboard. Ninja, at its sole discretion, shall use reasonable efforts to contact the shipper and undertake the most suitable course of action.
Failing which, Ninja shall discard Ninja Packs without order creation after a month (30 days) and shall not be responsible for any liability to the shipper or recipient.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is the shipper's responsibility to monitor the delivery of their Ninja Packs and to establish contact with the Ninja Pack Support Team if there is any failure in delivery.
7. Prohibited Items
- It shall be the Sender’s responsibility to comply with the current government regulations and laws. Dangerous and prohibited items, including (but not limited to) explosives, poison, flammable items, radioactive material, compressed gas, corrosive, firearms, fragile items, and any items which by its nature or packaging may expose any threat or cause any injury or damage are prohibited by law and will not be accepted.
- Ninja Van delivery service shall not be used to ship the following :
- Items that exceed the size specification (maximum weight of 30kg or up to 300cm sum of dimensions L+W+H)
- Credit cards or ATM cards
- Human or animal remains, religious artifices
- Living things
- Poisonous or toxic substances
- Examination certificates, passports and insurance documentations which cannot be reproduced
- Written drafts, original films, tapes and film material which cannot be reproduced
- Cash, cheques, bills, stocks and other marketable securities
- Perishables such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Additionally, Ninja Packs cannot be used to ship the following items :
- Bulky items including (but not limited to) dumbbells, weights, packets of rice over 5kg
- Unprotected glass items including (but not limited to) bottles and containers of any kind. Each glass item should be wrapped in bubble wrap and overpacked in a protective hard box.
8. Restricted areas
- Kindly note that delivery is not available in the areas below :
- Airline Road
- Airport Cargo Road
- Alps Avenue
- Brani Terminal Avenue
- Changi Airport (only areas with restricted access)
- Jurong Island
- Kusu Island
- Pulau Damar Laut
- Pulau Busing
- Pulau Tekong
- Pulau Sakeng
- Pulau Sebarok
- Pulau Ubin
- Rifle Range
- Seletar Aerospace
- St John Island
- Turn Club Avenue
- West Camp Road
- Also note that delivery to the following postal codes is not available :
- 099958 Resort World at Sentosa
- 109679 Resort World at Sentosa (Office)
- 109680 Defence Technology Tower A
- 109681 Central Manpower Base (CMPB)
- 109682 Defence Technology Tower B
- 117386 6 Defence Technology Tower B
- 117536 1, Pulau Ular
- 117605 Power Grid
- 117630 Stockport Road
- 118326 Tanjong Berlayer Camp
- 129817 Clementi Camp
- 139302 Ayer Raja Camp
- 149051 Special Operation Command
- 149373 Queenstown Remand Centre
- 178880 Parliament House
- 248843 3 Tanglin Camp
- 367833 Mount Vernon Camp
- 397970 Guillemard Camp
- 417902 Kaki Bukit Prison School
- 465556 Bedok Reformative Training Center
- 478937 Singapore Prisons Quarters
- 498760 Changi Exhibition Centre (Airbase)
- 498761 Changi Exhibition Centre (Airbase)
- 498819 Changi Naval Base
- 498834 Tanah Merah Prison
- 499611 8 Changi North Way (ST Aerospace)
- 506969 Changi Prison Complex Cluster B
- 507087 Selarang Camp
- 507093 Changi Camp
- 507709 Changi Prison Complex Cluster A
- 508487 Hendon Camp
- 509863 Changi Airbase
- 509927 Trend Engine Overhaul Complex
- 509928 SIA Engine Test Centre
- 509932 Trend Engine Overhaul Complex
- 528765 21 Tampines North Drive 2 (Colde Storage Fulfillment Centre)
- 534257 Paya Lebar Airbase
- 567754 Amoy Quee Camp
- 578775 601, Island Club Road
- 596302 Maju Camp
- 596472 Police KNIS Traning Camp
- 609412 2 Vobak Building
- 619110 Jurong Port
- 619523 ST Kinetics
- 628054 29, Tanjong Kling
- 628398 Tuas Naval Base
- 628439 Tanjong Gul Camp
- 629122 Jurong Shipyard
- 629351 50, Gul Road
- 629353 Keppel Shipyard (Gul)
- 629853 21 Benoi Sector #05-03 (Amazon Fulfillment Center)
- 629888 Keppel Shipyard
- 637559 Pasir Laba Camp
- 637607 Tuas Power Station
- 638357 Jurong Camp I
- 638361 Jurong Camp II
- 638364 SAFTI Military Institute
- 638501 ST Marine
- 638709 15, Tuas Crescent
- 638717 23, Tuas Crescent
- 667988 Bukit Gombak Camp
- 669638 Hillview Camp
- 669642 Gombak Base HQ
- 669644 Gombak Base
- 669645 Ministry of Defence
- 669646 Bukit Panjang Camp
- 688248 Kranji Camp III
- 688253 Police Dog (K9) Unit
- 688255 Mowbray Camp
- 688256 Kranji Camp II
- 688257 Kranji Camp
- 688793 Stagmont Camp
- 689953 Keat Hong Camp II
- 689954 Keat Hong Camp
- 698956 Tengah Air Base
- 708972 Murai Camp
- 708976 Lim Chu Kang Camp II
- 718919 Sungei Gedong Camp
- 729753 Mandai Camp
- 729754 Mandai Camp II
- 729756 Mandai Hill Camp
- 738103 Woodland Check Point
- 738203 Woodland Check Point
- 738406 60 Woodlands Industrial Park D
- 738700 Woodland Check Point
- 757618 Sembawang Camp
- 757752 Sembawang Airbase
- 757753 Chong Pang Camp
- 757758 Dieppe Barracks
- 758103 Senoko Power Station
- 759907 Senoko Incineration Plant
- 759956 Sembawang Shipyard
- 759957 Sembawang Prison
- 759945 Admiralty West Prison
- 759956 Sembawang Wharf
- 769194 4 Lorong Chencharu
- 778900 Nee Soon Camp (Leo North)
- 797792 Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal
- 778895 Nee Soon Camp
- 779914 Nee Soon Camp (SCDF)
- 797809 Seletar Airport
- 818948 11, West Perimeter Road
- 819116 1, North Perimeter Road
- 819117 20, North Perimeter Road
- 819118 21, North Perimeter Road
- 819658 8 Changi International Airport Services
- 819659 SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1
9. Misuse of Ninja Pack
- Sender shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ninja, its Affiliates, and their directors, officers, agents and employees against any and all losses, claims, demands, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees (collectively, Losses) arising out of (I) any misuse or abuse of the Ninja Pack sold hereunder, (II) any unauthorized or unlawful use or distribution of the Ninja Pack sold hereunder, (III) any unlawful acts or omissions by Senders, including any nonpayment or other assessments relating to the transactions contemplated by this Delivery Service.
- The Sender shall refer to the Terms and Conditions for the correct use and purpose of the Ninja Pack.
- Notwithstanding the above, Ninja shall have the sole and absolute right to refuse service of Ninja Pack in its sole discretion.
10. Liability for Loss / Damage to a Parcel
- In the event the contents of a Ninja Pack are lost or damaged as a result of Ninja’s poor handling of the Ninja Pack and subject to Clause 4.b., Parties agree that Ninja shall be liable for no more than the value of the parcel or SGD$50, whichever is lower. The reimbursed amount is inclusive of the cost of the Ninja Pack used and no replacement pack shall be provided.
- In view of health, hazard and safety, Ninja reserves the right to dispose the damaged parcel.
- Ninja will only acknowledge loss and damage claims that are submitted either within 30 days after the order was created or 7 days after successful delivery of order, whichever is later.
- The Sender will receive the payment of compensation within 7 working days from such time as the parcel has been declared lost or damaged by the Ninja and in any case no longer than 30 days from the submission of any such claim by the Sender.
- Under no circumstances shall Ninja be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Sites resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- For avoidance of doubt, Ninja will not be liable for any damage to Ninja Packs while they are in the Sender’s possession and care.
11. Customer Service and Support
- Ninja shall remain contactable for all enquiries, whether from the Sender or its Recipients, through its email or its call centre from 9am to 10pm every day, with the exception of Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Notwithstanding Clause 5.a., Ninja and the Sender shall agree on the following communication channels:
- For Recipient;
- Email: Support_sg@ninjavan.co or
- Phone: +65 6602 8271
- Between 9am to 10pm on a Working Day
- For Sender;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays)
12. Ownership of Parcels
- Ownership, whether legal or beneficial, of parcels shall at no point in time be considered to have transferred over to Ninja.
13. Safe Contents
- The Sender agrees that the parcel does not contain any harmful, dangerous, illegal, controlled, unlawful, forbidden or objectionable material.
- The Sender agrees to indemnify and hold Ninja harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including legal fees and costs, that may arise due to or as a result of the contents of the parcel, with the sole exception of such claims, demands, losses, cause of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including legal fees and costs, resulting in personal injury or death AND resulting from Ninja’s negligence.
- Ninja undertakes that during the term of this Agreement and following its termination, it shall not disclose or cause to be disclosed to others, Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean information regarding the business concerns, financial position or future plans of the Sender, its subsidiaries or affiliates and any other information of a confidential nature. This clause shall survive any expiry or termination of this Agreement.
15. Relevant Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. All proceedings and or disputes arising out of or connection with these terms and conditions shall be commenced in the Courts of the Republic of Singapore and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
16. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Ninja be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the Ninja Pack pursuant to this Delivery Service.
17. Personal Data Protection Act
- The Sender warrants that any personal data provided of its customers for the purpose of Ninja performing delivery services to said customers is complete, accurate and has been obtained with the consent of said customers for such purpose and is in adherence to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, and the regulations thereunder, as may be amended from time to time (“PDPA”).
- Ninja warrants that its collection, use, disclosure and processing of any personal data provided by the Sender shall adhere to the PDPA. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Ninja warrants and undertakes that it shall, with respect to personal data provided by the Sender:
- comply and procure the compliance of its officers, employees, agents, subcontractors and professional advisors with the PDPA;
- use appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational security measures against unauthorised or accidental access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction of such personal data, or any similar risks;
- not make any changes to its information security measures that would materially increase the risk of unauthorised access to such personal data; and
- delete or remove the means by which such personal data can be associated with particular individuals as soon as it reasonably considers that the purpose for which such personal data was collected is no longer being served by retention of the same.
2. TERMS OF SERVICE
Kindly note that the terms of service below are related to the use of https://packs.ninjavan.co. To read our Terms and Conditions for shipping with Ninja Packs, please visit this page.Last updated: 1 June 2022
This website is operated by Ninja Van. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ninja Van. Ninja Van offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing products from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time in our sole discretion.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS
Certain products and bundles of products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products may have limited quantities, be object of time-limited promotion, and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - PAYMENT
Four payment methods are currently available on the website : Debit/Credit cards (throught Omise Payments), Paypal, PayNow and Cash on Delivery. Please note that an order paid via PayNow is likely to be fulfilled later than other orders paid via Paypal or Cash on Delivery.
SECTION 7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 8 - SHIPPING POLICY
Any order from the website can only be delivered in Singapore. Orders placed on our website are fulfilled every working day at 5:30PM. If you place your order after this order cut off time, fulfillment of your order will be postponed to the next working day. If you validated your order through a PayNow payment, the fulfillment of your order can take up to two extra working days. Once fulfilled, your order is shipped via our own Ninja Van delivery service. The standard shipping method we currently offer is a regular doorstep delivery, that typically delivers your order within 1 to 3 working days after fulfillment. A delivery fee may apply as per our shipping policy below :
- Any order below $50 : $1.90 extra delivery fee applies
- Any order from $50 : free delivery
SECTION 9 - CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
All packs sold non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All packs come with an expiry date. Ninja Packs are valid for 1 year.
SECTION 10 - USER COMMENTS, REVIEWS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, reviews, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation :
- To maintain any comments in confidence;
- To pay compensation for any comments;
- To respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Ninja Van Singapore, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ninja Van and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
SECTION 20 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 - CONTACT INFORMATION
For more information, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.