Kindly note that the Terms and Conditions below are related to the use of Ninja Packs.
- “Sender” shall mean the Service User who uses this Delivery Service.
- “Ninja” shall mean the Service Provider who provides the Delivery Services to the Service User.
- “Ninja’s Online System” shall refer to online software provided by Ninja for the purpose of Delivery Service.
- “Recipient” shall mean the end receiver who receives the parcel through the Delivery Service provided by the Service Provider.
- “Driver” shall mean the Service Provider’s personnel and/or driver who does pick up and or/drop off parcels.
- “Parties” shall refer to both the Service User/Sender and Service Provider.
- “Delivery Service” means the delivery or logistics services provided by Service Provider to Service User, including but not limited to customs clearance, importation procedures, preparation and/or execution of any required paperwork for the purpose of this Terms and Conditions.
- “Cash On Delivery Service” means the collection of cash payment on behalf of the Service User by the Service Provider during the delivery service.
- “ePOD” means electronic proof of delivery.
- “Working Day” means each and every day in a calendar week, except for Sunday, and statutory public holidays in Singapore, where it means each and every day in a calendar week, exempts for Saturday and Sunday, and statutory public holidays, unless the Parties agree otherwise.
- “Ninja Pack” means a prepaid polymailer entitling the holder to one (1) time use of Ninja’s delivery service and designated as such.
- “Delivery Working Hours” shall mean 9am to 10pm.
Shipping with Ninja Packs : Terms and Conditions
Ninja reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the Sender shall be bound to observe and comply with such terms and conditions prevailing from time to time.
1. Provision of Services / Agreed Terms (the “Services”)
- Standard: within 3 working days with no specific time-slot (For Standard delivery, Ninja shall deliver the parcel within 3 working days from the day of pick up anytime between the Delivery Working Hours)
- Ninja Packs sold are non-refundable, regardless of the size of the Pack and the size of the bundle. However, some sizes and bundles can be upgraded under a few conditions. Please refer to our terms of service for further information.
2. Cash On Delivery Service
(Only applicable to Sender who opt-in for this Service)
- In the event the Sender makes a request for Ninja to collect cash payment from the Recipient during the Delivery Service process, the Sender shall contact the Ninja’s local Sales Team in advance to ensure proper billing and remittance details have been provided to set up for said Service. Parties agree that it shall be the responsibility of the Sender to:
- Enter all relevant information relating to the amount to be collected from the Recipient in Ninja’s Online System, which the Sender shall have access to; and
- To check that the information referred to in Clause 2.a.i. has been accurately entered into Ninja’s Online System pursuant to such input.
- Parties agree that Ninja may reject any request to collect cash payment from the Recipient at its reasonable discretion should the Sender provide insufficient or incomplete information.
- Parties agree that in consideration for Ninja collecting cash payment from the Recipient on behalf of the Sender, Ninja shall charge and the Sender shall pay, on a per collection basis, the greater of:
- SGD$1.00 per Cash on Delivery Service; or
- 3% of each cash payment collected (the “Cash on Delivery Fee”)
- Payment for the Cash on Delivery Service shall be made on a monthly basis i.e. every first week of the calendar month (“COD Payment Date”), Ninja shall:
- provide a schedule detailing the respective amount of cash payments collected from the Recipient during the preceding period as well as the aggregate total of cash payments collected during that period; and
- pay the Sender the aggregate total of the Cash on Delivery Fees and delivery fees for the preceding period within 15 calendar days.
- For avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything in this Terms and Conditions to the contrary, “preceding period” shall mean the time period elapsed from the last COD Payment Date.
- In the event that there are any disputes in the amount provided in the COD payment schedule, the Sender shall within 7 calendar days confirm or dispute the amounts provided in such COD payment schedule and Ninja shall make the necessary adjustment in the following COD payment schedule. If the Sender fails to provide any reply in 7 working days, Parties agree that the amounts provided in such COD payment schedule shall be deemed accurate and final.
- Parties agree that Ninja shall remit the Cash on Delivery Fee via bank transfer to the Sender’s designated account and Ninja shall be deemed to have successfully satisfied its obligations.
- The Sender hereby warrants that the bank account details provided and/or any instruction on funds transfer made by Ninja does not involve or facilitates any Anti-Bribery, Anti-Money laundering and Countering Financial of Terrorism or criminal activities and is in compliant with all applicable requirements and regulations as set out in the MAS Act (“the Rules”). In the event that the Client refuse or do not provide the necessary information and documents requested or if Ninja is unable to verify the necessary matters as mandated by the Rules, Ninja reserve the right to terminate and or suspend this Delivery Service with immediate effect, upon written notice to the .
- The Sender agrees to indemnify and hold Ninja harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgements, including legal fees and costs, that may arise due to or as a result of the provisions in Clauses 2(g) and 2(h) by the Sender pursuant to this Delivery Service.
3. Ninja Pack Polymailer Specifications
- It shall be the the Sender’s responsibility to ensure that each parcel does not contain any prohibited item (section below), is fitted nicely into the Ninja Pack, not stretched beyond the Ninja Pack's size, as well as compliant with our packaging guidelines.
- Failing which, Ninja hereby reserve the right to reject and/or decline to deliver the parcel and Ninja shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the parcel.
4. Packaging guidelines
It is the shipper's responsibility to pack goods meant to be shipped with Ninja Pack according to the guidelines below in order to maintain the condition of the items throughout the delivery process.
- Internal packaging
- Empty areas
- Transport handling
- Fragile items
- Address label
- Tracking label
- Electronic devices
- Bottles and liquids
Package should be packed tightly and snugly. If not, please fill up the empty space in between (with paper, packing foam, etc.).
Wraps ceramics, glass and other fragile items in protective materials (e.g. bubble wrap.).
All packaging must be tight and snug. If not, please fill with filling materials (e.g. styrofoam ball.).
Parcel should be able to withstand normal impact of transport handling. For parcel with sensitive exteriors (e.g. gift boxes), ensure they are shrink or bubble-wrapped and packed in a cardboard box.
All fragile items must be labelled with a fragile sticker.
Ensure all pieces of clothing are neatly folded and packed to minimise crumpling or wrinkling during the delivery process.
Ensure that the exterior or packaging does not have any old address or tracking labels.
Each parcel must have a unique tracking label.
Ensure that all electronic devices are powered off, and batteries should be removed from devices if possible.
When sending liquor, wine or any other bottled items, please place all bottles containing liquids in plastic bags to prevent spillage.
Additional markings and/or labels may be applied to the outer packaging during the delivery process. Items not appropriately packed/labelled may be subjected to either : (I) Relabelling / repackaging by Ninja Van staff at the shipper's cost, (II) Rejection and subsequent return to sender (RTS) for repackaging.
5. Delivery Attempts
- In the event a delivery attempt is unsuccessful due to the unavailability of the Recipient at the designated address, the Recipient will receive an email notice in relation to the failed delivery attempts. Ninja shall perform a 2nd and 3rd attempt to deliver said parcel. Pursuant to the 3rd failed attempt, Ninja shall return said parcel to the Sender and shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligations and shall be fully entitled to the delivery fee for said parcel.
6. Sender’s Obligations
- It is the Sender’s responsibilities to ensure that the name, address and telephone number of both the Sender and Recipient are clearly and accurately stated on the Ninja Pack or accurately populated in Ninja’s Online System.
- The Sender shall ensure that the Ninja Pack posted at any of the Ninja’s Drop off Points complies with the terms and conditions herein.
7. Prohibited Items
- It shall be the Sender’s responsibility to comply with the current government regulations and laws. Dangerous and prohibited items, including (but not limited to) explosives, poison, flammable items, radioactive material, compressed gas,
corrosive, firearms, fragile items, and any items which by its nature or packaging may expose any threat or cause any injury or damage are prohibited by law and will not be accepted.
Furthermore, delivery is also not available for the following items below :
- Items that exceed the size specification (maximum weight of 30kg or up to 300cm sum of dimensions L+W+H)
- Credit cards or ATM cards
- Human or animal remains, religious artifices
- Living things
- Poisonous or toxic substances
- Examination certificates, passports and insurance documentations which cannot be reproduced
- Written drafts, original films, tapes and film material which cannot be reproduced
- Cash, cheques, bills, stocks and other marketable securities
- Perishables such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
8. Misuse of Ninja Pack
- Sender shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ninja, its Affiliates, and their directors, officers, agents and employees against any and all losses, claims, demands, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees (collectively, Losses) arising out of (I) any misuse or abuse of the Ninja Pack sold hereunder, (II) any unauthorized or unlawful use or distribution of the Ninja Pack sold hereunder, (III) any unlawful acts or omissions by Senders, including any nonpayment or other assessments relating to the transactions contemplated by this Delivery Service.
- The Sender shall refer to the Terms and Conditions for the correct use and purpose of the Ninja Pack.
- Notwithstanding the above, Ninja shall have the sole and absolute right to refuse service of Ninja Pack in its sole discretion.
9. Liability for Loss or Damage to a Parcel
- In the event the contents of a Ninja Pack are lost or damaged as a result of Ninja’s poor handling of the Ninja Pack and subject to Clause 4.b., Parties agree that Ninja shall be liable for no more than the value of the parcel or SGD$50, whichever is lower. The reimbursed amount is inclusive of the cost of the Ninja Pack used and no replacement pack shall be provided.
- In view of health, hazard and safety, Ninja reserves the right to dispose the damaged parcel.
- Ninja will only acknowledge loss and damage claims that are submitted either within 30 days after the order was created or 7 days after successful delivery of order, whichever is later.
- The Sender will receive the payment of compensation within 7 working days from such time as the parcel has been declared lost or damaged by the Ninja and in any case no longer than 30 days from the submission of any such claim by the Sender.
- For avoidance of doubt, Ninja will not be liable for any damage to Ninja Packs while they are in the Sender’s possession and care.
10. Customer Service and Support
- Ninja shall remain contactable for all enquiries, whether from the Sender or its Recipients, through its email or its call centre from 9am to 10pm every day, with the exception of Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Notwithstanding Clause 5.a., Ninja and the Sender shall agree on the following communication channels:
11. Ownership of Parcels
- Ownership, whether legal or beneficial, of parcels shall at no point in time be considered to have transferred over to Ninja.
12. Safe Contents
- The Sender agrees that the parcel does not contain any harmful, dangerous, illegal, controlled, unlawful, forbidden or objectionable material.
- The Sender agrees to indemnify and hold Ninja harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including legal fees and costs, that may arise due to or as a result of the contents of the parcel, with the sole exception of such claims, demands, losses, cause of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including legal fees and costs, resulting in personal injury or death AND resulting from Ninja’s negligence.
- Ninja undertakes that during the term of this Agreement and following its termination, it shall not disclose or cause to be disclosed to others, Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean information regarding the business concerns, financial position or future plans of the Sender, its subsidiaries or affiliates and any other information of a confidential nature. This clause shall survive any expiry or termination of this Agreement.
14. Relevant Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. All proceedings and or disputes arising out of or connection with these terms and conditions shall be commenced in the Courts of the Republic of Singapore and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
15. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Ninja be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the Ninja Pack pursuant to this Delivery Service.
16. Personal Data Protection Act
- The Sender warrants that any personal data provided of its customers for the purpose of Ninja performing delivery services to said customers is complete, accurate and has been obtained with the consent of said customers for such purpose and is in adherence to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, and the regulations thereunder, as may be amended from time to time (“PDPA”).
- Ninja warrants that its collection, use, disclosure and processing of any personal data provided by the Sender shall adhere to the PDPA. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Ninja warrants and undertakes that it shall, with respect to personal data provided by the Sender:
- comply and procure the compliance of its officers, employees, agents, subcontractors and professional advisors with the PDPA;
- use appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational security measures against unauthorised or accidental access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction of such personal data, or any similar risks;
- not make any changes to its information security measures that would materially increase the risk of unauthorised access to such personal data; and
- delete or remove the means by which such personal data can be associated with particular individuals as soon as it reasonably considers that the purpose for which such personal data was collected is no longer being served by retention of the same