Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about Ninja Packs right here!
Where can I buy Ninja Packs ?
I would like to order Ninja Packs online now. How do I make payment ?
I would like to buy Ninja Packs online. How much do I have to pay for it to be delivered to my doorstep ?
I bought Ninja Packs online, how long do I have to wait to receive them ?
I bought Ninja Packs online, where can I find my invoice ?
I accidentally bought the wrong size of Ninja Packs. Can I ask for an exchange or a refund ?
- Ninja Packs XS are exclusively available on this website, in bundle of 20.
- Ninja Packs S are available in bundles of 5 and 20.
- Ninja Packs M are available in bundles of 5 and 20.
At our partners' shops
Ninja Packs (S and M size only) are available individually at 150+ locations islandwide.
We currently offer 4 payment options for online orders :
- Debit/credit card (via Omise payment)
- Cash on Delivery
Please note that Paynow payment typically takes 1 to 2 working days to be validated. Hence, if you are looking to have your Packs delivered quickly, please consider another payment method.
As per our terms of service (section 8), our delivery policy is as per following :
- Every order below $50 : $1.90 delivery fee
- Every order from $50 : free delivery
For online purchases, your Ninja Packs will be delivered to you within 3 working days upon reception of your payment (except for Cash on Delivery). Note that PayNow payments may take a few days to be received.
Your invoice can be downloaded directly from the confirmation email you have received once your order has been confirmed.
As stated in our terms of service (section 9), Ninja Packs can not be refunded regardless of the Packs' size, and the size of the bundle. However, Ninja Packs XS size can be exchanged to either S or M sizes, under a few conditions. Ninja Packs S can also be exchanged to M, under the same conditions. Please do reach out us at email@example.com for further information.
I don't know how to use my Ninja Packs. Could you help me ?
Do I need to write anything on the Ninja Pack ?
Do I need to print out an airway bill to use my Ninja Pack ?
Do Ninja Packs have an expiry date ?
Can I send goods outside of Singapore with Ninja Packs ?
Can I send fragile goods with Ninja Packs ?
Sure thing! To help you get started, please visit our tutorial page here for a step-by-step guide. You'll be set in a couple of minutes, it's that simple!
No! We will only use the information you key in during the order creation process in your Dashboard to deliver your Ninja Pack to their recipient. If unfortunately the delivery is still unsuccessful after 3 attempts, we will also use the return address you provided in your Ninja Dashboard to return the goods to you.
No, Ninja Packs do not require an airway bill. We will only use the QR code on your Packs to access the required information for sorting and delivery.
Yes, every Ninja Pack comes with an expiry date which is indicated right next to the Pack's tracking ID (QR Code). The usage period is typically >12 months from the date of purchase.
No, Ninja Packs can exclusively be used for domestic deliveries in Singapore. If you are looking to ship overseas, please get in touch with our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to ship fragile goods with Ninja Packs, we warmly advise you to follow our packaging guidelines (below) to ensure your goods arrive in a good condition. You may also consider overpacking individually your fragile goods in bubble wrap as well as a carton box, which you can seal in a Ninja Pack. As our sorting process is partially automated, please note that we can not fully ensure that your goods will not be damaged.
Can my Ninja Packs be collected by Ninja Van ?
Where can I find Ninja Packs drop-off points ?
When would my parcels be picked up from the drop-off point?
I went to one of Ninja Van's drop-off points, but I could not drop off my Ninja Packs because it was full.
Unfortunately, Ninja Packs cannot be collected from you and must be dropped off at one of our drop-off points.
You can drop-off your Ninja Packs at over 400 drop-off points within our extensive network in Singapore. Locate the nearest drop-off point to you with our drop-off points locator.
Parcels will be picked up latest by the next working day. Our partner points' staff are requested to scan the parcel directly upon drop off. Please make sure they do so, as this scan triggers the pick up to our drivers. If you experience any issue with staff, please do reach out to us immediately at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, because of limited space, there is a maximum capacity for each of our distribution points. Please proceed to another drop-off point nearest to you, or try again the next day.
How can I track my Ninja Pack ?
How long will my customers/parcel recipient will have to wait till they receive their parcels?
My recipient wasn't at home to receive his/her parcel. What happens next ?
I have an urgent delivery. Can I request for a next day service ?
If you would like to locate your parcel, please visit our tracking page and key in your tracking ID to find out exactly where your Ninja Pack is. In real-time!
After we pick up your Ninja Packs from our drop-off point, they will be delivered to your recipient within 1 to 3 working days, anytime between 9am-10pm.
Every Ninja Pack comes with 3 free delivery attempts. If your recipient isn't available to receive your parcel the first time, we will try to deliver the Ninja Pack again 2 more times. Your recipient will be able to instruct our driver to leave the Pack in a safe place by providing a safety code previously sent to your recipient. If the parcel is still undelivered after 3 tries, we will proceed to return the Ninja Pack to you.
Should you require urgent deliveries, you can use our door-to-door next day services. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
One of my Ninja Packs came without tracking number. What can I do ?
One of my Ninja Packs has an "invalid tracking number". What can I do ?
I ordered a bundle of 20x Ninja Packs and received only 19. What can I do ?
My recipient received the goods damaged. How can I claim Ninja's liabity ?
In rare occasions, you may be delivered one or several Ninja Packs without a tracking ID label (QR Code). In this event, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com and provide us with :
- A picture of the Pack(s) which came without tracking ID
- Your original order number
Upon reception, we will provide you with a replacement tracking ID so you can use this Ninja Packs. Please note that you will need to print out an airway bill, and tape it on your Ninja Pack. The process is very simple :
- Just create your order as per usual
- Head to "Order History" --> "View Orders" --> find your order and hit "Print out airway bills" to print out the airway bill
- Tape it on the Ninja Pack.
Your Ninja Packs' tracking ID starts with "NVPST ..."
These tracking IDs can potentially trigger an error upon creation of the order, in your Ninja Dashboard ("invalid tracking number"). If so, we advise you to select "Create a Regular Order" instead of "Create a Ninja Pack Order" in the Ninja Dashboard and it should solve the issue. If not, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Ninja Packs' tracking ID starts with "NINSG..."
These tracking IDs shouldn't be affected. If you encounter any problem, please do reach out to us at email@example.com for further assistance !
In rare occasions, you may be delivered the wrong number of Ninja Packs. If you are missing one or several Ninja Packs, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number.
In accordance with our Ninja Packs Terms and Conditions, in the event the contents of a Ninja Pack are lost or damaged as a result of Ninja’s poor handling of the Ninja Pack and subject to Clause 4.b., Ninja Van shall be liable for no more than the value of the parcel or SGD$50, whichever is lower. The reimbursed amount is inclusive of the cost of the Ninja Pack used and no replacement pack shall be provided. To claim liability, please reach out to us at email@example.com and provide us with :
- The damaged Pack's tracking ID
- Pictures of the damaged Pack and the good it contained
- Original invoice to certify the value of the goods
As per our Terms and Conditions, the maximum amount to be refunded is SGD50, inclusive of the cost of the Ninja Pack.
Please find below a list of items which can not be sent via Ninja Packs (prohibited items), a list of restricted areas to which Ninja Packs can not deliver to, as well as packaging instructions to ship with Ninja Packs.
Please note that delivery is not available for the items listed below :
- Items that exceed the size specification (maximum weight of 30kg or up to 300cm sum of dimensions L+W+H)
- Credit cards or ATM cards
- Human or animal remains, religious artifices
- Firearms or swords
- Living things
- Poisonous or toxic substances
- Examination certificates, passports and insurance documentations which cannot be reproduced
- Written drafts, original films, tapes and film material which cannot be reproduced
- Flammable, ignitable or volatile items such as fireworks, kerosene, gas cannisters or paint thinner
- Cash, cheques, bills, stocks and other marketable securities
- Perishables such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
Please pack your valuables according to the guidelines below to maintain the condition of your items throughout the delivery process.
- External packaging
- Internal packaging
- Irregular package
- Empty areas
- Transport handling
- Fragile items
- Address label
- Tracking label
- Electronic devices
- Bottles and liquids
All parcels must have external packaging that covers 100% of exposed area.
(e.g. carton box, polymailer ...) Otherwise, please shrink-wrap or bubble-wrap the entire package.
Package should be packed tightly and snugly. If not, please fill up the empty space in between.
(with paper, packing foam, etc.).
Place irregular sized items in a large box and fill up the empty space in between.
(with paper, packing foam, etc.).
Wraps ceramics, glass and other fragile items in protective materials.
(e.g. bubble wrap.)
All packaging must be tight and snug. If not, please fill with filling materials.
(e.g. styrofoam ball.)
Parcel should be able to withstand normal impact of transport handling.
For parcel with sensitive exteriors (e.g. gift boxes) ensure they are shrink or bubble-wrapped and packed in a cardboard box.
All fragile items must be labelled with a fragile sticker.
Ensure all pieces of clothing are neatly folded and packed to minimise crumpling or wrinkling during the delivery process.
Ensure that the exterior or packaging does not have any old address or tracking labels.
Each parcel must have a unique tracking label.
Ensure that all electronic devices are powered off, and batteries should be removed from devices if possible.
When sending liquor, wine, or other bottled items, please put them in an upright position and label the parcel with an "upright" sticker.
Place all bottles containing liquids in plastic bags to prevent spillage.
Additional markings and/or labels may be applied to the outer packaging during the delivery process.
Items not appropriately packed/labelled may be subjected to either :
(i) Relabelling / repackaging by Ninja Van staff at the shipper's cost.
(ii) Rejection and subsequent return to sender for repackaging.
Kindly note that delivery is not available in the areas below :
- Airline Road
- Airport Cargo Road
- Alps Avenue
- Brani Terminal Avenue
- Jurong Island
- Kusu Island
- Pulau Damar Laut
- Pulau Busing
- Pulau Tekong
- Pulau Sakeng
- Pulau Sebarok
- Pulau Ubin
- Rifle Range
- Seletar Aerospace
- St John Island
- Turn Club Avenue
- West Camp Road
Also note that delivery to the following postal codes is not available :
- 099958 Resort World at Sentosa
- 109679 Resort World at Sentosa (Office)
- 109680 Defence Technology Tower A
- 109681 Central Manpower Base (CMPB)
- 109682 Defence Technology Tower B
- 117386 6 Defence Technology Tower B
- 117536 1, Pulau Ular
- 117605 Power Grid
- 117630 Stockport Road
- 118326 Tanjong Berlayer Camp
- 129817 Clementi Camp
- 139302 Ayer Raja Camp
- 149051 Special Operation Command
- 149373 Queenstown Remand Centre
- 178880 Parliament House
- 248843 3 Tanglin Camp
- 367833 Mount Vernon Camp
- 397970 Guillemard Camp
- 417902 Kaki Bukit Prison School
- 465556 Bedok Reformative Training Center
- 478937 Singapore Prisons Quarters
- 498760 Changi Exhibition Centre (Airbase)
- 498761 Changi Exhibition Centre (Airbase)
- 498819 Changi Naval Base
- 498834 Tanah Merah Prison
- 499611 8 Changi North Way (ST Aerospace)
- 506969 Changi Prison Complex Cluster B
- 507087 Selarang Camp
- 507093 Changi Camp
- 507709 Changi Prison Complex Cluster A
- 508487 Hendon Camp
- 509863 Changi Airbase
- 509927 Trend Engine Overhaul Complex
- 509928 SIA Engine Test Centre
- 509932 Trend Engine Overhaul Complex
- 528765 21 Tampines North Drive 2 (Colde Storage Fulfillment Centre)
- 534257 Paya Lebar Airbase
- 567754 Amoy Quee Camp
- 578775 601, Island Club Road
- 596302 Maju Camp
- 596472 Police KNIS Traning Camp
- 609412 2 Vobak Building
- 619110 Jurong Port
- 619523 ST Kinetics
- 628054 29, Tanjong Kling
- 628398 Tuas Naval Base
- 628439 Tanjong Gul Camp
- 629122 Jurong Shipyard
- 629351 50, Gul Road
- 629353 Keppel Shipyard (Gul)
- 629853 21 Benoi Sector #05-03 (Amazon Fulfillment Center)
- 629888 Keppel Shipyard
- 637559 Pasir Laba Camp
- 637607 Tuas Power Station
- 638357 Jurong Camp I
- 638361 Jurong Camp II
- 638364 SAFTI Military Institute
- 638501 ST Marine
- 638709 15, Tuas Crescent
- 638717 23, Tuas Crescent
- 667988 Bukit Gombak Camp
- 669638 Hillview Camp
- 669642 Gombak Base HQ
- 669644 Gombak Base
- 669645 Ministry of Defence
- 669646 Bukit Panjang Camp
- 688248 Kranji Camp III
- 688253 Police Dog (K9) Unit
- 688255 Mowbray Camp
- 688256 Kranji Camp II
- 688257 Kranji Camp
- 688793 Stagmont Camp
- 689953 Keat Hong Camp II
- 689954 Keat Hong Camp
- 698956 Tengah Air Base
- 708972 Murai Camp
- 708976 Lim Chu Kang Camp II
- 718919 Sungei Gedong Camp
- 729753 Mandai Camp
- 729754 Mandai Camp II
- 729756 Mandai Hill Camp
- 738103 Woodland Check Point
- 738203 Woodland Check Point
- 738406 60 Woodlands Industrial Park D
- 738700 Woodland Check Point
- 757618 Sembawang Camp
- 757752 Sembawang Airbase
- 757753 Chong Pang Camp
- 757758 Dieppe Barracks
- 758103 Senoko Power Station
- 759907 Senoko Incineration Plant
- 759956 Sembawang Shipyard
- 759957 Sembawang Prison
- 759945 Admiralty West Prison
- 759956 Sembawang Wharf
- 769194 4 Lorong Chencharu
- 778900 Nee Soon Camp (Leo North)
- 797792 Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal
- 778895 Nee Soon Camp
- 779914 Nee Soon Camp (SCDF)
- 797809 Seletar Airport
- 818948 11, West Perimeter Road
- 819116 1, North Perimeter Road
- 819117 20, North Perimeter Road
- 819118 21, North Perimeter Road
- 819658 8 Changi International Airport Services
- 819659 SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1
For further information about Ninja Packs as well as the terms and conditions applying when shipping your goods with Ninja Packs, please consult our Ninja Packs Terms and Conditions.
Ready to get started ?
If you have any further question, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.