Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about Ninja Packs right here!
Click one of the categories below to get started.
Last updated on 30 June 2020.
Where can I buy Ninja Packs ?
I would like to order Ninja Packs online now. How do I make payment ?
I would like to buy Ninja Packs online. How much do I have to pay for it to be delivered to my doorstep ?
I bought Ninja Packs online, how long do I have to wait to receive them ?
I bought Ninja Packs online, where can I find my invoice ?
Ninja Packs are available here, on this website. You will be able to purchase XS, S and M sizes either per bundle of 5 or 20.
At our partners' shops
Ninja Packs (S and M size only) are available individually at 150+ locations islandwide.
We currently offer 4 payment options for online orders :
- Debit/credit card (via Omise payment)
- PayNow *
- Cash on Delivery
* By choosing to confirm your order via PayNow payment, you will need to manually transfer the total amount to our account within 30 minutes (UEN: 201412014ECB1). Please provide your name and order reference for quicker processing. Please note that your order will not be prepared until your payment is reflected on our bank account, which typically takes 1 to 2 working days. Hence, if you are looking to have your Packs delivered quickly, please consider another payment method.
As per our terms of service (section 8), our delivery policy is as per following :
- Every order below $50 : $1.90 delivery fee
- Every order from $50 : free delivery
For online purchases, your Ninja Packs will be prepared by our fulfillment team within 1 working day upon reception of your payment (except for Cash on Delivery), and delivered to you within the next 3 working days. Please use the tracking link provided in your email to follow the status of your delivery.
Your invoice can be downloaded directly from the confirmation email you have received once your order has been confirmed.
I would like to purchase a large quantity of Ninja Packs. Can I obtain a discount / corporate rate ?
I have a discount code for Ninja Packs, how can I use it ?
My discount code is not working/valid, can you help ?
Ninja Packs purchased on our website per bundle of 20 are already inclusive of a bulk discount as well as free delivery to your doorstep. Therefore, no further discount can be offered.
Simply place your Packs in your cart and proceed to checkout. On the checkout page, you will find a field where to key in your discount code. Click the "Apply" button to apply the discount before validating your order.
Please make sure to read the terms and conditions of the discount code you are trying to use : very often, these codes are limited either in quantity, in time (valid within a given period of time), to one use per person, etc. If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
I don't know how to use my Ninja Packs. Could you help me ?
Do I need to write anything on the Ninja Pack ?
Do I need to purchase a stamp or anything else to ship with Ninja Packs ?
Do I need to print out an airway bill to use my Ninja Pack ?
Do Ninja Packs have an expiry date ?
Can I send goods outside of Singapore with Ninja Packs ?
Are there goods Ninja Packs cannot deliver ?
Can I send fragile goods with Ninja Packs ?
To help you get started, please visit our tutorial page here for a step-by-step guide. You'll be set in a couple of minutes, it's that simple!
We will only use the information you key in during the order creation process in your Dashboard to deliver your Ninja Pack to their recipient. If unfortunately the delivery is still unsuccessful after 3 attempts, we will also use the return address you provided in your Ninja Dashboard to return the goods to you.
Ninja Packs are postage paid polymailers, meaning that you won't be required to purchase a stamp or anything else to use it. No extra cost to expect.
Ninja Packs do not require an airway bill. We will only use the QR code on your Packs to access the required information for sorting and delivery.
Every Ninja Pack comes with an expiry date, which is indicated right next to the Pack's tracking ID (QR Code). The usage period is typically >12 months from the date of purchase.
Ninja Packs can exclusively be used for domestic deliveries in Singapore, and there are a few restricted areas to which we cannot deliver : please read the "Restricted Zone" section below for more details. If you are looking to ship goods overseas, please get in touch with our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ninja Packs are not suitable to ship every kind of goods. Please read the section "Prohibited Items" below for more details.
If you decide to ship fragile goods with Ninja Packs, we warmly advise you to follow our packaging guidelines (read below) to ensure your goods arrive in a good condition. You may also consider overpacking individually your fragile goods in bubble wrap as well as a carton box, which you can seal in a Ninja Pack. As our sorting process is partially automated, please note that we can not fully ensure that your goods will not be damaged.
How does Cash on Delivery with Ninja Packs works ?
Does Ninja Van charge a fee to collect Cash on Delivery ?
How do I share my bank details with Ninja Van ?
How long does it take to get my money back transferred on my bank account ?
When creating the Ninja Pack order (on your Ninja Dashboard), you can input the amount which you wish for our driver to collect from your customer in the COD section. Our driver will collect the stated amount from your customer upon delivery. At the end of the month, we will consolidate the total COD payment and transfer it to your bank account.
Yes, a $1 fee + GST or 3% fee + GST (whichever is higher) will be charged to you. This amount is directly deducted from the next payment to your bank account.
After consolidating the total COD payments collected for you, we will reach out to you via email to confirm the amount and request for your bank details.
At the beginning of the following month, we will consolidate the total COD payments collected the past month and reach out to you to confirm the amount to transfer. Upon your confirmation, the money will be reflected in your account within the next 3 working days.
Can Ninja Van come to collect / pickup my Ninja Packs directly from my place ?
Where can I find Ninja Packs drop-off points ?
When would my parcels be picked up from the drop-off point?
I went to one of Ninja Van's drop-off points, but I could not drop off my Ninja Packs because it was full.
Ninja Packs are not eligible for home pickup, therefore cannot be collected from you. They will need to be dropped off at one of our drop-off points.
You can drop-off your Ninja Packs at over 400 drop-off points within our extensive network in Singapore. Locate the nearest drop-off point to you with our drop-off points locator.
Parcels will be picked up latest by the next working day. Our partner points' staff are requested to scan the parcel directly upon drop off. Please make sure they do so, as this scan triggers the pick up to our drivers. If you experience any issue with staff, please do reach out to us immediately at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, because of limited space, there is a maximum capacity for each of our distribution points. Please proceed to another drop-off point nearest to you, or try again the next day.
How can I track the Ninja Packs I have purchased online ?
I need my Ninja Packs very urgently. Can you deliver them quickly ?
How can I track the Ninja Packs I have sent to my customer ?
How long will my customers/parcel recipient will have to wait till they receive their parcels?
My recipient wasn't at home to receive his/her parcel. What happens next ?
I have an urgent delivery. Can I request for a next day service ?
To follow the status of your Ninja Packs, you can either :
- Use the tracking link that has been sent over to you via email once your order has been confirmed and prepared.
- Visit our tracking page and key in your tracking ID to find out exactly where your Ninja Packs are.
We are currently not able to address express delivery requests. Rest assured that our team always does its best to fulfill Ninja Packs orders as early as possible (within 1 working day after confirmation). From then, it takes typically an extra 1 to 3 working days to reach your doorstep. If you need your Packs very urgently, you may want to consider purchasing a few from our retail partners.
If you (or your customer) are looking to know what is the status of a delivery via Ninja Pack, simply visit our tracking page and key the tracking ID of the Ninja Pack you're looking to locate.
After we pick up your Ninja Packs from our drop-off point, they will be delivered to your recipient within 1 to 3 working days, anytime between 9am-10pm.
Every Ninja Pack comes with 3 free delivery attempts. If your recipient isn't available to receive your parcel the first time, we will try to deliver the Ninja Pack again 2 more times. Your recipient will be able to instruct our driver to leave the Pack in a safe place by providing a safety code previously sent to your recipient. If the parcel is still undelivered after 3 tries, we will proceed to return the Ninja Pack to you.
Should you require urgent deliveries, you can use our door-to-door next day services. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
I accidentally bought the wrong size of Ninja Packs. Can I ask for an exchange or a refund ?
One of my Ninja Packs came without tracking number. What can I do ?
One of my Ninja Packs has an "invalid tracking number". What can I do ?
- Instead of our mobile app, try to create your order on our desktop version of Ninja Dashboard.
- Double check under the "Order History" tab if any order is tied to the tracking ID you're trying to use. Occasionally, your order may have be created without the system to inform you accurately.
- Proceed to a hard refresh. On a computer operationg Windows, hold down Ctrl and ⇧ Shift and then press R. On a computer operating Mac OS, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift and then press R.
I ordered a bundle of 20x Ninja Packs and received only 19. What can I do ?
My recipient received the goods damaged. How can I claim Ninja Van's liabity ?
As stated in our terms of service (section 9), Ninja Packs can not be refunded regardless of the Packs' size, and the size of the bundle. However, Ninja Packs XS size can be exchanged to either S or M sizes, under a few conditions. Ninja Packs S can also be exchanged to M, under the same conditions. Please do reach out us at email@example.com for further information.
In rare occasions, you may be delivered one or several Ninja Packs without a tracking ID label (QR Code). In this event, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with :
- A picture of the Pack(s) which came without tracking ID
- Your original order number (included in your order confirmation email, i.e. Order #10566.)
Upon reception, we will provide you with a replacement tracking ID so you can use this Ninja Packs. Please note that you will need to print out an airway bill, and tape it on your Ninja Pack. The process is very simple :
- Just create your order as per usual
- Head to "Order History" --> "View Orders" --> find your order and hit "Print out airway bills" to print out the airway bill
- Tape it on the Ninja Pack
- You are good to go! You can now proceed to drop off as per usual
Your Ninja Packs' tracking ID starts with "NINSG..."
Before reaching out to us, please attempt to follow the procedures below as they usually solve most of the problems.
If, after attempting the procedures above, your problem hasn't been solved, please reach out to us at email@example.com and provide us with :
- Your Ninja Pack tracking ID
- A screenshot of the issue you are facing
- A screenshot of the error message you are prompted (if any)
- A rough estimate (date, time) of when the issue happened
Your Ninja Packs' tracking ID starts with "NVPST ..."
These older version of Ninja Packs have been discontinued and are not be supported by our system since June 30th, 2020. If you own any of these Ninja Packs, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
In rare occasions, you may be delivered the wrong number of Ninja Packs. If you are missing one or several Ninja Packs, please reach out to us at email@example.com and provide us with :
- Your original order number (included in your order confirmation email, i.e. Order #10566.)
- How many Packs and which size are missing
In accordance with our Ninja Packs Terms and Conditions, in the event the contents of a Ninja Pack are lost or damaged as a result of Ninja’s poor handling of the Ninja Pack and subject to Clause 4.b., Ninja Van shall be liable for no more than the value of the parcel or SGD$50, whichever is lower. The reimbursed amount is inclusive of the cost of the Ninja Pack used and no replacement pack shall be provided. To claim liability, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with :
- The damaged Pack's tracking ID
- Pictures of the damaged Pack and the good it contained
- Original invoice to certify the value of the goods
As per our Ninja Packs Terms and Conditions, the maximum amount to be refunded is SGD50, inclusive of the cost of the Ninja Pack.
Please find below a list of items which can not be sent via Ninja Packs (prohibited items), a list of restricted areas to which Ninja Packs can not deliver to, as well as packaging instructions to ship with Ninja Packs.
Please note that delivery is not available for the items listed below :
- Items that exceed the size specification (maximum weight of 30kg or up to 300cm sum of dimensions L+W+H)
- Credit cards or ATM cards
- Human or animal remains, religious artifices
- Firearms or swords
- Living things
- Poisonous or toxic substances
- Examination certificates, passports and insurance documentations which cannot be reproduced
- Written drafts, original films, tapes and film material which cannot be reproduced
- Flammable, ignitable or volatile items such as fireworks, kerosene, gas cannisters or paint thinner
- Cash, cheques, bills, stocks and other marketable securities
- Perishables such as vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Bulky items including (but not limited to) dumbbells, weights, packets of rice over 5kg
- Unprotected glass items including (but not limited to) bottles and containers of any kind. Each glass item should be wrapped in bubble wrap and overpacked in a protective hard box.
Please pack your valuables according to the guidelines below to maintain the condition of your items throughout the delivery process.
- External packaging
- Internal packaging
- Irregular package
- Empty areas
- Transport handling
- Fragile items
- Address label
- Tracking label
- Electronic devices
- Bottles and liquids
All parcels must have external packaging that covers 100% of exposed area.
(e.g. carton box, polymailer ...) Otherwise, please shrink-wrap or bubble-wrap the entire package.
Package should be packed tightly and snugly. If not, please fill up the empty space in between.
(with paper, packing foam, etc.).
Place irregular sized items in a large box and fill up the empty space in between.
(with paper, packing foam, etc.).
Wraps ceramics, glass and other fragile items in protective materials.
(e.g. bubble wrap.)
All packaging must be tight and snug. If not, please fill with filling materials.
(e.g. styrofoam ball.)
Parcel should be able to withstand normal impact of transport handling.
For parcel with sensitive exteriors (e.g. gift boxes) ensure they are shrink or bubble-wrapped and packed in a cardboard box.
All fragile items must be labelled with a fragile sticker.
All fragile items must be wrapped securely with bubble wrap and placed in a box before being placed in a Ninja Pack.
Ensure all pieces of clothing are neatly folded and packed to minimise crumpling or wrinkling during the delivery process.
Ensure that the exterior or packaging does not have any old address or tracking labels.
Each parcel must have a unique tracking label.
Ensure that all electronic devices are powered off, and batteries should be removed from devices if possible.
When sending liquor, wine, or other bottled items, please put them in an upright position and label the parcel with an "upright" sticker.
Place all bottles containing liquids in plastic bags to prevent spillage.
Additional markings and/or labels may be applied to the outer packaging during the delivery process.
Items not appropriately packed/labelled may be subjected to either :
(i) Relabelling / repackaging by Ninja Van staff at the shipper's cost.
(ii) Rejection and subsequent return to sender for repackaging.
Kindly note that delivery is not available in the areas below :
- Airline Road
- Airport Cargo Road
- Alps Avenue
- Brani Terminal Avenue
- Jurong Island
- Kusu Island
- Pulau Damar Laut
- Pulau Busing
- Pulau Tekong
- Pulau Sakeng
- Pulau Sebarok
- Pulau Ubin
- Rifle Range
- Seletar Aerospace
- St John Island
- Turn Club Avenue
- West Camp Road
Also note that delivery to the following postal codes is not available :
- 099958 Resort World at Sentosa
- 109679 Resort World at Sentosa (Office)
- 109680 Defence Technology Tower A
- 109681 Central Manpower Base (CMPB)
- 109682 Defence Technology Tower B
- 117386 6 Defence Technology Tower B
- 117536 1, Pulau Ular
- 117605 Power Grid
- 117630 Stockport Road
- 118326 Tanjong Berlayer Camp
- 129817 Clementi Camp
- 139302 Ayer Raja Camp
- 149051 Special Operation Command
- 149373 Queenstown Remand Centre
- 178880 Parliament House
- 248843 3 Tanglin Camp
- 367833 Mount Vernon Camp
- 397970 Guillemard Camp
- 417902 Kaki Bukit Prison School
- 465556 Bedok Reformative Training Center
- 478937 Singapore Prisons Quarters
- 498760 Changi Exhibition Centre (Airbase)
- 498761 Changi Exhibition Centre (Airbase)
- 498819 Changi Naval Base
- 498834 Tanah Merah Prison
- 499611 8 Changi North Way (ST Aerospace)
- 506969 Changi Prison Complex Cluster B
- 507087 Selarang Camp
- 507093 Changi Camp
- 507709 Changi Prison Complex Cluster A
- 508487 Hendon Camp
- 509863 Changi Airbase
- 509927 Trend Engine Overhaul Complex
- 509928 SIA Engine Test Centre
- 509932 Trend Engine Overhaul Complex
- 528765 21 Tampines North Drive 2 (Colde Storage Fulfillment Centre)
- 534257 Paya Lebar Airbase
- 567754 Amoy Quee Camp
- 578775 601, Island Club Road
- 596302 Maju Camp
- 596472 Police KNIS Traning Camp
- 609412 2 Vobak Building
- 619110 Jurong Port
- 619523 ST Kinetics
- 628054 29, Tanjong Kling
- 628398 Tuas Naval Base
- 628439 Tanjong Gul Camp
- 629122 Jurong Shipyard
- 629351 50, Gul Road
- 629353 Keppel Shipyard (Gul)
- 629853 21 Benoi Sector #05-03 (Amazon Fulfillment Center)
- 629888 Keppel Shipyard
- 637559 Pasir Laba Camp
- 637607 Tuas Power Station
- 638357 Jurong Camp I
- 638361 Jurong Camp II
- 638364 SAFTI Military Institute
- 638501 ST Marine
- 638709 15, Tuas Crescent
- 638717 23, Tuas Crescent
- 667988 Bukit Gombak Camp
- 669638 Hillview Camp
- 669642 Gombak Base HQ
- 669644 Gombak Base
- 669645 Ministry of Defence
- 669646 Bukit Panjang Camp
- 688248 Kranji Camp III
- 688253 Police Dog (K9) Unit
- 688255 Mowbray Camp
- 688256 Kranji Camp II
- 688257 Kranji Camp
- 688793 Stagmont Camp
- 689953 Keat Hong Camp II
- 689954 Keat Hong Camp
- 698956 Tengah Air Base
- 708972 Murai Camp
- 708976 Lim Chu Kang Camp II
- 718919 Sungei Gedong Camp
- 729753 Mandai Camp
- 729754 Mandai Camp II
- 729756 Mandai Hill Camp
- 738103 Woodland Check Point
- 738203 Woodland Check Point
- 738406 60 Woodlands Industrial Park D
- 738700 Woodland Check Point
- 757618 Sembawang Camp
- 757752 Sembawang Airbase
- 757753 Chong Pang Camp
- 757758 Dieppe Barracks
- 758103 Senoko Power Station
- 759907 Senoko Incineration Plant
- 759956 Sembawang Shipyard
- 759957 Sembawang Prison
- 759945 Admiralty West Prison
- 759956 Sembawang Wharf
- 769194 4 Lorong Chencharu
- 778900 Nee Soon Camp (Leo North)
- 797792 Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal
- 778895 Nee Soon Camp
- 779914 Nee Soon Camp (SCDF)
- 797809 Seletar Airport
- 818948 11, West Perimeter Road
- 819116 1, North Perimeter Road
- 819117 20, North Perimeter Road
- 819118 21, North Perimeter Road
- 819658 8 Changi International Airport Services
- 819659 SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1
For further information about Ninja Packs as well as the terms and conditions applying when shipping your goods with Ninja Packs, please consult our Ninja Packs Terms and Conditions.
Ready to get started ?
Could not find an answer to your question ?
Reach out to us today at email@example.com.